For our web analysis, we have chosen Matomo (formerly Piwik) because it allows us to decide which data is collected and also ensures that your choices are respected. In that sense, we track the following information:
- Your IP address, which is automatically anonymised before any processing takes place.
- Date and time of any request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user)
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude
- Main Language of the browser being used
- User Agent of the browser being used
Also, it is detected your browser, operating system, the device used (desktop, tablet, mobile, tv, cars, console, etc.), brand and model; and finally, we use first-party cookies which store a random unique visitors ID, the time of your first visit, the previous one and the total number of visits you have done to our website.
We collect this information to see how the content of this website is getting through the audience. In other words, for internal statistics, that will allow us to constantly improve our content and recognise and stop a misuse if any.
NO SHARE OF DATA
Under any circumstances, we allow third parties to place cookies in our website and we are not part of any or feeds information to any advertising network. In other words, your data is not shared.
Cookies created by Matomo start with: _pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id, _pk_ses and they will eventually expire and be removed from your browsers. The expiration times are listed below:
- _pk_id – 13 months
- _pk_ref – 6 months
- _pk_ses, _pk_cvar, _pk_hsr – 30 minutes
- You can consent the collection of your IP address as well as the use of our cookies.
- You can change your Browser Settings to a “Do Not Track” mode, we guarantee full respect of a “Do-Not-Track” signal request.
- You can Opt-Out of our Web Analytics:
Last Updated, February 2019.